Monday, July 18, 2016

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Hubby!

Tomorrow (July 19th) is our 8 year anniversary.  So I wanted to make a card showing him how much I love him.   I used several different techniques and products to give it a wow factor.
This is an A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") on a black cardstock.  The top panel is Strathmore watercolor card stock (4" x 5 3/16") and it is layered with pink cardstock (4 1/8" x 5 3/8").


See the sparkle in the flash!


On the watercolor piece I did some ink blending with hickory smoke and pumice stone Distress Inks. I then mixed up some texture paste with picked raspberry Distress Ink and Perfect Pearl and used the Simon Says Stamp Tiny Spaced Hearts stencil to add some fun shiny pink hearts!

For the sentiment, flowers and heart I used the Simon Says Stamp Roses For You stamp and die set.  I stamped these on the watercolor paper and used candied apple, picked raspberry and mowed lawn Distress Inks to paint them.  I added some Wink of Stella over the top for some sparkle and shine!

Here's a couple of close up looks at the texture and dimension on the front of the card.




For the interior of the card I used a white panel (4" x 5 1/4") and stamped Happy Anniversary and added some of the other die cut pieces.  I added a quote to the left panel using my Cricut Explore.  I found the shape in the Artbooking cartridge (cut at 5 1/4") and the quote I found on Pinterest.  I used the Explore to write the quote on the shape.  I then inked the edges of both panels with picked raspberry.

Here's some pictures of both inside panels.






Close To My Heart Products:

Check out my YouTube video.

#simonsaysstamp
#tinyspacedhearts
#rosesforyou



No comments:

Post a Comment