Friday, July 1, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge

I decided to start participating in Blog challenges.  This week I have done a couple of the Simon Says Stamp ones.  This was the Wednesday June 29, 2016 challenge titled "Anything Goes" showcasing Art Impressions.  I just happen to be a HUGH fan of Art Impressions stamps!  So this was a lot of fun for me.  Each time I get a new one of the stamps I just have to stamp and color it immediately.

I have a couple of IRIS cases that I store all my colored stamped images.  So I pulled these fabulous ladies out of my stash and began designing a card for them.  I found this patterned paper in a book from DCWV called Tres Chic.....because these ladies were looking just so Chic!  The flowers finished the card off nicely and I added the sentiment on a banner.





Check out the You Tube video.



The card is a 7" x 5" landscape card on 110# Neenah.
White layer with image is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" on 80# Neenah.
Black layer is 4" x 4" on 80# Doodlebug textured.

Supplies: 


No comments:

Post a Comment