Friday, July 8, 2016

Vacation Card - McKinney TX

I was showing my friend pictures of recent cards I had made and she loved the vacation card and wanted me to make some for her store in McKinney TX.   However, I needed the map on the inside to be of McKinney.  After some searching I found an image that worked....thanks Mr. Google! LOL

This card is loaded with lots of fun embellishments and different techniques.  I tinted embossing paste with distress inks and stenciled a word on the front.  I embossed on vellum.  I dry embossed the layering panel.  And I used enamel dots, sequins, liquid glass and of course some Wink of Stella!





And don't forget those envelopes!


Simon Says Stamp Products Used:


Close To My Heart Products Used:
*vacation stamp set is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment