Friday, October 7, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016

Quick and easy Halloween card.


This is a 7" x 5" top folding landscape card.  My card base is Neenah 110# solar white cut to 10" x 7" and scored at 5".  The black layer is 7" x 5".  I used a textured cardstock just to give it a little more interest.  The foil pattern paper is 6.5" x 4.5".  The pattern papers came from a Halloween pack I picked up at Michaels.  But I will link below several Halloween packs with some awesome papers.  I cut the happy halloween twice from a black foil cardstock.  The spider cut out is backed with the same black textured cardstock that is cut 1/8" bigger to give a 1/16" border all around.  The spiderweb is embossed on 40# vellum cut down to 5.5" x 2.75".  I used some Wink of Stella clear glitter on the spider on the outside and the black cat on the inside.




















Make the inside of your cards look as pretty as the outside by adding some pattern paper and some sparkle & shine!

The stamps I used on the inside of the card were some I have had for a long time.  I have linked below some really cute ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment