Friday, July 7, 2017

Summer Hello Bikini Card


This fun summer card was created using the stamp set and the die from the Simon Says Stamp July 2017 card kit.


This is an A2 size card (4.25" x 5.5").  The stars patterned paper is 4.25" x 5.5" and is adhered flat the the card base. The glitter layer is 3.75" x 5" and is also adhered flat.

The vellum banner is die cut with the SSS Stitched banner die set.  I used my Zig glue pen to put some glue behind the sentiment only so it is not visible on the vellum.  The sentiment is from the Sea You Soon stamp set and it is stamped in Versafine Onyx black ink and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.  I did the red, white & blue dots with Ranger Enamel Accents.  The bikini is die cut from black and from the same stars patterned paper.  I just cut away the string part and adhered it to the black one so the strings are black.  I then covered the the stars part with glossy accents.  I should have first put brushed on wink of stella or clear overlay with give a sparkle under the glossy accents but I forgot.  I did use it on the black string parts. The bikini is popped up with foam dots.



The inside is finished with another sentiment from the set stamped in SSS Intense black ink and the wave stamp from the set stamped in SSS Island blue.


The envelope flap is decorated with two different washi tapes.





No comments:

Post a Comment