Friday, August 4, 2017

Thinking Of You | Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers | Suzy Plantamura watercolor card



Simon Says Stamp carries a bunch of these cards you can watercolor by Suzy Plantamura.  I have linked them all below in the supply section.  These are great because you don't have to think about design, just have fun coloring these!  The cards are A2 sized (4.25" x 5.5") so I did trim it down a little so I could get a layering pieces of patterned paper on my card base and still keep it an A2 size.  

The images are colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  Greens: May Green & Light Green, Mid Green & Olive Green, Emerald Green. Browns: Brown & Dark Brown. Yellow/Brown: Yellow & Light Brown.  Other: Pink & Warm Gray 2.





This particular card was exclusive to the SSS May 2017 card kit, but there are many great ones to choose from!  To finish off the watercolor panel I inked the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink and popped it up with foam.




To finish the inside of the card I used a piece of the same patterned paper that I used on the front.  This paper pack is the Pinkfresh Studio Live More collection that was part of the SSS August 2017 card kit.  And the sentiment came from the SSS You + Me stamp set that was also part of the August kit.


Video Tutorial

Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment